For Saudi Arabia, GLOBAL TRAVELS & TOURS provides
GLOBAL TRAVELS & TOURS doesn’t provide any visa support for Saudi Arabia. However, an applicant can get all the visa processing / Consultancy support for this country
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of a minimum of six months after the intended date of departure and a minimum of two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
c) If any visa request was refused, details of the original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
- Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please Note: Photographs should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled, and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses, etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Saudi Arabia, Dhaka.
- Invitation Letter: (If Any)
a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letterhead stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose, and duration of the visit.
b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
- Proof of Occupation:
a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first-time traveler or a proprietor.
b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
a) Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
b) Salary slip for the last six months. (If Any)
- Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
Notes: Embassy may ask for additional documents if they needed