For India, GLOBAL TRAVELS & TOURS provides
Bangladeshi visa seekers who want to travel to Malaysia are issued visas in various categories such as:
- Visit visa
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Medical Visa
- Family visa
- Student Visa
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of a minimum of six months after the intended date of departure and a minimum of two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
- India Visa Application Form: The visa application online form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs white background and without border (Size: 2”x 2”)
Please Note: Photographs should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled, and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Invitation Letter: If business visa.
a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letterhead stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose, and duration of the visit.
b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
- Proof of Occupation:
a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first-time traveler or a proprietor.
b) Office ID card copy.
- Financials: Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
- NID copy
- Proof of Resident: Electricity bill copy.